Saturday 18 October 2014

Sassy Scrappers October Mood Board - "Pink" supporting Breast Cancer

This month's mood board is very close to my heart, with both a family member and workmate experiencing breast cancer recently.

Best of all, Sassy Scrappers are donating $1.00 to Breast Cancer research for every mood board entry this month.

I don't often scrap with pink being that I have a house full of males but enjoyed making a more feminine layout of my husband and I from my 30th birthday celebrations at our local race day.

I was inspired to use ribbon, as the pink ribbon is a huge part of breast cancer fundraising.

Here is the mood board: 


Here is my layout "Love You"


Materials:

Merci "Antique" paper, Stampin Up "Regal Rose", Creative Memories Nancy O'Dell "Love Series", various ribbons, modelling paste, washi tape, silver tinsel embossing powder, Little Birdie flower and border, Kaisercraft flowers, Kaisercraft rhinestones, black ink

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in our Challenge at Sassy Scrapper and supporting the Breast Cancer Foundation. Very lovely page.

    ReplyDelete