Sunday 12 October 2014

Scrap Around the World - October Mood Board

Such a pretty mood board from Scrap Around the World this month. 

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/october-2014-challenge-18-vibrant.html

My inspiration this month was the butterfly, followed closely by the beautiful purple, blue and aqua colours. I don't often scrap photos of myself but as I thought of the caterpillar emerging as a butterfly, I wanted to dedicate this page to myself.

"Fly"


Materials:

Black cardstock, Creative Memories paper, modelling paste, Cricut cut stencil, Ruby Rock-it flower, Kaisercraft flowers and rhinestones, Little Birdie chalk butterflies, Kaiser "Violet" home made spray, Merci metallic leaves, Sequins

6 comments:

  1. great layout; I love the butterfly wings; thanks for plaing with SATW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! I love how you used the butterfly as a sort of frame for your lovely photo! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT a DELIGHTFUL layout... the wings look FAB! THANK you for playing along over @ SATW this month! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea with those butterfly wings :) thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Thank you for joining SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you scrapped yourself! Beautiful colours and I love the wings. Thanks for joining in at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete