Wednesday 18 March 2015

Sassy Scrapper - March Mood Board "Good Times"

I love the colour orange, so as soon as I saw the mood board from Sassy Scrapper I wanted to play.

"Good Times"


I was inspired by the colours but didn't really want to make a pastel layout, so brightened everything up. I used a round base of Gesso like the cake and included the pretty pearl flourish from Green Tara as pearls are often found on a wedding gown. 

The photo is a picture of my Mum hanging out with my two year old twin boys (It's almost impossible to get a picture of them both, looking at the camera AND smiling). 
I chose black and white so that I could use the more feminine colours of the mood board, but put my boys in it. 


Thanks for visiting, please feel free to leave a comment. 


Materials:

Creative Memories paper, gesso, Kaisercraft "Hot Pink", Jo Sonja's "Orange", washi tape, Gelatos "Watermelon", paper scraps, Silver Ink, ribbon, Orange cardstock, Little Birdie flower, Green Tara pearl flourish, Flourish with a Bling flower, Kaisercraft flower & diamonte, Kaisercraft "Dream Big" collectable

3 comments:

  1. Great page Louise, I can see how you were inspired by the board. Oh I remember the joys of two year old twin boys :) they could be so cute and such hard work at the same time. Mine are 12 now and great mates. :) thanks for joining in at Sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the mischief your two cuties must get up to! It's a fabulous photo and a great page. Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete