Friday 11 December 2015

Scrap the Boys December sketch challenge scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a challenge from one of my favourite challenge blogs.

Scrap the Boys encourages me to scrap the backlog of photos of my
precious boys.

This month was a sketch challenge.

Here's my layout:
"Heart Cat-A-Logues"


My boys are catalogue mad!!


Turquoise is one of my fav colours at the moment.


I've also included one of Charms Creations hearts on this layout!

Great sketch inspiration this month.


Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Aren't the toy catalogues the best! My kids used to love them too! Fabulous layout! Love the choice,of colours! Delightful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louise... girl,you rocks the challenge...I love the colour and the photo!!Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete