Thursday 30 June 2016

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- June 30 layout + process video share

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout created for 



My layout "Bliss"


I've used the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection for this layout.


When this collection was released, it went straight to the top of my "Need" list!


During a recent clean up of my scrap space, I found it buried under some other papers
and half finished projects and decided it was time to create with it again.


Although the final layout, is nothing like what I started with in my head,
I'm pleased with the bright, fun result.

I've also created a process video for this page, if you'd like to watch me create.


Thanks for visiting and I hope I've inspired you to either dig out some old paper collections
or have a go at the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection from Scrapbook Boutique.


Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment