Hi Scrap Friends
Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets
I just love this title but found it very hard to find a photo/s to use with it.
You can find "Picture Perfect" chipboard here
To achieve this chipboard look, follow the steps below:
- Cover chipboard with gesso
- Starting at the top, apply different colour gelatos (I used green, blue and turquoise) in an ombre effect
- smudge the colours with your finger so that they blend
- repeat with more colour until desired effect is achieved
- cover chipboard with clear embossing powder to seal
The background of this page is:
- white and silver acrylic paint spread with an old reward card
- Liquitex glass bead gel mixed with Colour blast shimmer dust in "Midnight"
- Apply through stencil allow to dry naturally
Thanks for visiting.