Tuesday 1 November 2016

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- November 1st challenge reveal layout "Party Time"

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome to November! My first share for you this month is the challenge at

My layout "Party Time"


Seriously, what's not to love about this month's moodboard?!?

I immediately wanted to include all the colours and a feather embellishment.
I made my background by using Tim Holtz Distress crayons over a gessoed (is that a word??) white background.
I've teamed the bright, busy coloured stripes with silver to help break up this layout.
I hand stitched the black circle in the background and layered some textural materials, flowers and chipboards to enhance the page.
I love how the bright colours of the photos are a great match for the background.

Hope you're inspired to play along!

Thanks for visiting.

Don't forget to come back in a couple of days to check out my process video and layout for this moodboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment