Friday 7 April 2017

Kaisercraft "Indigo Skies" Scrapbook layout + process video "Hello There"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'd like to share a layout created using the delicious

My Layout "Hello There"



I just love the colours and texture type papers in this collection.

Indigo Skies Paper Pack with Bonus Sticker Sheet

As soon as I opened this box I had to pull everything out and touch it!


This collection would suit so many different memories ...
in my case perfect mix of patterns, colours and florals for boys
but would also work for girl pages, home, holidays and life in general.

To start I chose a light background paper then added some torn strips for background interest.


I added a coat of clear gesso to help the KaiserMists stick.
I've used the aqua free hand and dried with heat gun.
I also added yellow mist through the stencil with a foam pad.


The 6x6 paper pad is perfect for building background cluster.


This layout also features the indigo skies and doily stamps and some of the fabulous collectables.


Blue and yellow is one of my favorite colour combinations - 
I love how the yellow brightens up the page.


You can see and hear me talk about the process of completing this layout in this video.




Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.




Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment