Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus - "Simply Wonderful" layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today's layout share is a new page created for the April challenge at 

"Simply Wonderful"


This months task was to use the inspiration board + black background.

Image may contain: text

I've used hearts, flowers, splatters and butterflies!

This was definitely challenging but good fun. I tried to make my page light and bright - not easy when you start with black background.

I've combined the Kaisercraft Ma Cherie and Ooh La La collections with this awesome photo of Master Z walking along Southbank Riverside in Brisbane.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I think you managed to make it light and bright. Than you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete