Monday 26 June 2017

Show us your Stuff June Challenge - Scrapbook Layout "Wild"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'd like to share a layout created for the June challenge over at 


This month the challenge was to use two side-by-side colours from the colour wheel.



I'm really drawn to yellow at the moment so I went with yellow and orange.
I firstly raided my stash for some papers and started building a background, followed by some background stencilling and embellishing.

 

I have of course featured a Charms Creations heart as my handmade item.

I love the raw touches of chipboard on this page!.

Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. Louise this us fabulous. Loving the yellow and orange together. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout... Great balance of the yellow and orange! Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete