Wednesday 28 June 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Zoom" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Zoom"


I started this layout with the
which I've treated with a coat of gesso followed by gold acrylic paint.
I also mounted it on the patterned paper to help it lift off the page!


Papers and elements on this page are from Kitaholic Kit Club and include the patterned papers, flair, thickers and embellishments.

I started this page by creating as I normally would - patterned background paper with layers.
I decided it was looking a little bit like everything else I create so tilted it on an angle - trimmed the background, mounted on white card and added some machine stitching.

I just love how this one turned out. So simple and easy but really different!

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment