Wednesday 2 August 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- August challenge reveal Scrapbook Layout "Please don't grow up"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets
inspired by the August challenge.

My layout "Please don't grow up"


This month we've got a fun sketch to use with the requirement to use a new product or technique.

Image may contain: text

I went looking through my stash and found this fabulous
Please Don't Grow Up Chipboard
I knew I had some great photos of my boys looking super grown up and it was perfect.


My technique is one I borrowed from the Colour Blast Blog.
Heat emboss the chipboard and while it's still hot, press a stamp into the embossing powder to add texture. I've used a Kaisercraft brick stamp.
To help my texture stand out, I've also "dirtied" up my chipboard with some white gesso.


This page features a water colour background and a bit of a cityscape theme - purely by accident - I chose most elements from my stash.

Really pleased with how this one turned out and it's disappointing that the photo doesn't do it justice.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment