Saturday 26 August 2017

D-Lish Scraps August challenge Entries - Scrapbook layouts

Hi Scrap Friends

This month I challenged myself to create for FUN!

In other words, I spend a lot of time creating for DT commitments and sometimes I just want to make pretty pages.

So I joined the challenges at D-Lish Scraps.

First - the moodboard and JAP (Just add paper) kit.


The JAP had a cool brick wall die cut, so I used that as inspiration for my background.
I also included some mud splatters with the sweet stencil and some Colour Blast paste in 'Leather"


***

Three other challenge pages created for this month in the facebook group
No automatic alt text available.


#1 by Rachel


#2 by Tamara



#4 by Julianne



# 3 by Nicolee

Honesty ...

I could not think of anything for this one.
I even was going to do something along the lines of "This time last year"
but it just wasn't me.
I'm really a "fly by the seat of my pants" person and I don't make "plans".
If your reading this .. Nicolee please don't be offended that I didn't complete your challenge.
"It's not you, it's me."

:)

***

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment