Sunday 19 November 2017

Show us your stuff November challenge - Scrapbook Layout "Epic"

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing my page for the 

My layout: "Epic"


An interesting challenge this month that really got me thinking ...

Image may contain: text

I've used metal arrows from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Metal Flairs from Just Add Flair, which also is my handmade item.



This page was inspired by ... "Batman"!
Master Z loves Bruce Wayne and I have had these flairs in my stash for a little while.
These pictures where the perfect opportunity to use the flairs and the SUYS challenge gave me the inspiration needed.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout Louise, fabulous boy page. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your share for this month at SUYS. Thank you for joining us. I am a Bruce fan too, so you got my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete