Wednesday 28 February 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Smile and be happy" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Smile and be happy"



This page is similar photo to a page I shared a couple of weeks ago.
This is Master Z graduating from Kindy!

I've used the Smile and be happy word
treated with Colour Blast embossing powder "Steel" on the raw chipboard.


I wanted the background to be "clean mixed media" - yep it's totally a thing.
So I've used Distress Ink, white splatters and tags to create layers.

I've also added the Frame 110 chipboard piece.


I love how chipboard looks in the background of layers. It's so great for adding texture.
I wanted a semi-raw chipboard feel, so added some stamping with the Distress Ink and a little bit of white gesso.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment