Thursday 1 February 2018

--- White with 1 CT --- February Colour "Sizzling Pink" Scrapbook layout boys page

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing my layout for the February challenge at
White ... with 1

"Hello"


Wow, what a colour this month!!!!


I really wanted to challenge myself with this one. 
I could have done a page of myself but what's the fun in that.
So I dug through the photo stash and found this photo of Master Z wearing my pink bed socks - Perfect!!!



With choosing the photo out of the way, I started to dig through my stash for anything pink.
I found the sparkly tags and some paper and embellishments.
I decided to add the black washi and the black splatters to sort of "UnPink" (?!?) the page.


I really like the simplicity but striking background of this page and the challenge of stretching my creativity.

Seriously looking forward to seeing your creations this month.

Happy crafting.



1 comment: