Wednesday 23 May 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Fantastic Autumn Day" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Fantastic Autumn Day"



In the A2Z Scraplets Store you will find some great "Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring" titles.
For this page, I've used the Autumn word and decided to make it a real title focus.


I started by cutting the word "Day" with the Silhouette Cameo and then I wanted to raise it up and put some colour behind it.
The Autumn word has two coats of Colour Blast Embossing Powder "Apple of my Eye"


The colour inspiration for this page, came from the photos. Master Z playing in this fun green playground equipment.

I decided to focus on those green colours - I added Colour Blast sprays to the background and then lots of distressed stamping around the edges.

I really like how different this page is to my usual paper style layouts and as a bonus it was really easy and fun to put together.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment