Monday 2 July 2018

--- CSI Challenge blog --- July 1st scrapbook layout reveal - Case File No. 257

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm pleased to announce that I've joined the team at CSI Challenge blog

My first reveal is a fun project "Look"



Case File No. 257
My inspiration came firstly from the glasses!
I wanted to create a page all about seeing and the eyes.



I had a look through my stash and found this photo of Master Z who was pretty excited about something (I don't remember what).



I've titled the page "Look".

My other inspiration was
- leaves
- glasses
- black and white pattern
-string

I documented a day at the beach.

I love the striking patterns of this page with the little pops of turquoise.

It was easy to put together and ticks the 2018 box - stash busting!!!

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.







No comments:

Post a Comment