Wednesday 4 July 2018

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- July scrapbook Layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

It's July already and what better way to enjoy the start of a new month, than with a moodboard challenge.

I'm sharing my take on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking July moodboard.

My Layout "Making Memories"


This month we'd like you to embrace the cold and let it inspire your creation.


My first inspiration was to find a photo to scrap that really reflected the weather - this one of Master C with his hoody on, in black and white was perfect.



I then created a mixed media background on resist patterned paper to create similar colours to the moodboard.

Finally I've added some very neutral embellishments to keep in theme with the moodboard.

You can see the whole process in the video below.



Thanks for stopping by - happy Scrapping.

Louise xo






No comments:

Post a Comment