Tuesday 31 December 2019

--- Scrap the Boys December 2019 --- Peace & Joy challenge

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for


Inspiration for this layout is a Christmas page featuring a man in your life.


This photo is a little blurry so was tricky to scrap, but I managed to distract with lots of background elements. 

I also don't often scrap on Kraft background so this was a huge challenge for me.

This layout also features Kinder Kreations chipboard
KK1740


Thanks for visiting.

I'm hoping to be a little more consistent on my blog next year :) 

Happy Scrapping.


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Louise <3 Just the right amount of layering and colour. You're right, kraft can be a challenge but you have managed it beautifully. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys this month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the photo and your entire design! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete