Wednesday 1 July 2020

--- Mystical Scrapbooks DT --- July Challenge Reveal "Christmas in July" theme

Hello Crafty Friends

Welcome to July 1st.

My first share this month is some happy news ...

I've joined the team at 


I'm excited to be getting involved with this group online and if you haven't joined yet, you can find them here: Mystical Scrapbooks Chat

For the month of July we are inspiring you to play along with the "Christmas in July" theme.

Don't panic though if you have nothing that fits the theme ...
Below I'm going to share some inspiration of how you could play along this month.


Here's an inspiration board.
From this board you could be inspired by:

- Red, green, gold or silver
- Words: Presents, Fun, Family, Peace
- Groups of 4
- A grid type layout
- paint background



I've used the grid style and chosen Gold as my main colour.


I've used the Kaisercraft Christmas Edition 6x6 paper pad, teamed with some Gold foil and a little bit of red bling.

One of my favourite techniques at the moment is stitching and I love to leave the cotton threads hanging, I love the texture it adds.

Here are some close ups ...





Have Fun & Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment