Sunday 5 July 2020

Scrap the Boys July Challenge - "Hello Blue" scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the July challenge over at


This months inspiration was a fabulous moodboard.


I started with some pink project life cards and once I'd built some layers I added some blue distress ink to the background.

I found the cute "Hello" title from my stash and used the title "Hello Blue" because Master Cooper is mad about Jurassic World, Veloceraptor "Blue" - hence the puzzle in the photos.

Just a couple of embellishments to finish this fabulous colour scheme.

Love it.

Thanks for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your beautiful page, Louise! Your take on the mood board is creative and wonderful! Thank you for joining us this month at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pokadot background is too cute. Great take on the mood board challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love and ... love. the layout was perfect. Thanks to play with us at Scrap the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your page 😍 Thanks for playing along with STB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Scrap the Boys this month! I love your take on the moodboard, the mixed media background is awesome 💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete