Friday 14 August 2020

--- Mystical Scrapbooks DT --- August Cyber Crop Challenge - Sketch + textiles

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing a new layout created for 
Mystical Scrapbooks

For August we are focusing on textiles.
The online cybercrop starts today and my challenge is to use the sketch + textiles.

Here is my inspiration "Special Memories"



If you'd like to join in with the challenges, you can find them here: Mystical Scrapbooks Chat

Here is the sketch I designed ...



The corrugated cardboard is from the packing boxes that scrapbook goodies arrive in.
Spray the top layer with some water and then it will soften up enough that you can peel it back and reveal the corrugation.

Other products from the Mystical Store are:


My textile element is the twine.

Have Fun and happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment