Wednesday 26 July 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Good Vibes" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Good Vibes"


I've used two chipboards for this layout.

The title is Good Vibes.
Which I've treated with Colour Blast embossing powder in "Royalty"



I've also used the
Arrow Circle Frame.

First I've given it a coat of white gesso, followed by two coats of Colour Blast embossing powder in "Bling"
Tip - The lighter embossing powders have a better colour if you use the white gesso on the chipboard first.


Some other elements on this page include Colour Blast paste in 'Royalty" and Kaisercraft "Lilac Whisper" collection.


I'm my harshest critic so if I manage to get a nice photo of myself - I like to create a page with it.

Photos of me are a good excuse to make feminine floral pages.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment