Saturday 1 July 2017

--- White with 1 DT --- Reveal "Lavendar" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome and thanks for visiting today.

I'm honoured to be joining the creative team at

Here is my first layout playing along with the July challenge "Lavendar Lane"

"Love this Dude"



Straight out of my comfort zone with this colour.

I decided on a heart cut file with something circular like the top right photo.

No automatic alt text available.

Then I started to play with colour.
I chose a Kaisercraft paper for behind the cut file and then searched my stash for "Lavendar" embellishments.

I chose wood veneer, washi tape, flowers and paper.


The photo was the last element of the page and was tricky.
I love this one though of my boys with their Uncle.



Thanks for visiting.
I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment