Friday 7 July 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia - layout "XO"July challenge

Hi Scrap Friends

Today's layout share is for the July challenge over at 

"XO"


I started with black cardstock, added a little stamping and embossed with white to represent the floral picture at the bottom of the moodboard


Mainly I focused on the gold on black XO.

No automatic alt text available.

Some gold elements include minc, gold wire and the XO finished the page off.

A real challenge to begin with, but I love the final layout.

Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. I love the black and gold together, such a gorgeous page. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking page. I love your embossed flowers in the background - so pretty. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete