Tuesday 13 March 2018

--- Colour Blast DT --- "Smile" Scrapbook Layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a new project for Colour Blast

"Smile"


For this page I've used the following

Colour Spray Carribean
Colour Shimmer Spray Envy
Colour Embossing Powder Envy
Colour Paste Bling

***
  
Firstly, I've chosen this resist paper which I've sprayed with Colour Shimmer spray Envy.
Dry with paper towel and then add some thick drops of Colour Spray Carribean


Once the spray has dried naturally, I'm going to add some Colour Paste Bling through this stencil.
I chose bling because the paper collection I'm using has a neutral addition and I thought the "Bling" would bring it all together - that and it's so pretty!


I set the background aside to dry and used the Colour Embossing Powder Envy on my chipboard title.
One coat is suitable, but I like the coverage of two coats.


The rest of the layout is simply adding the paper layers and embellishments.


***

You can see the whole process in the video below.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment