Wednesday 21 March 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Hello" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Hello"


I just adore this 8x8 Chain mesh texture piece.

Firstly I've coated the whole thing with white gesso.
Then I've cut some circles and  backed them onto the chipboard piece.
Finally I pulled some of the colours from the papers I used and coloured the chipboard with coordinating distress crayons. 
The black stamped background, really helps separate the chipboard and the layers from the background.


For the title of used the "Hello" piece and treated it with black gesso.


The background paper is a resist from DCWV and I've sprayed it lightly with Colour Blast sprays - I only wanted very subtle colour.
I've embellished the page with stickers, flair and a charms creation heart.
I framed the whole layout by adding a little extra black gesso around the edges of the page.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment