Tuesday 27 March 2018

--- Colour Blast DT --- "Life in Color" Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a new project for Colour Blast

This page is "Life in Color"



For this page I've used the following

Colour Shimmer Dust Sunflower
Colour Shimmer Dust Candy


***

I started this page using the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection.
It's a few years old but still one of my favourites.  


After working out where I want all the elements to be featured, I start on my background.
Firstly some stripes with the
Colour Shimmer dust Candy


Then some more stripes with Colour Shimmer dust Sunflower


It was at this point that I wasn't really sure what to do.
I thought the background needed something extra!!!
I briefly considered stamping but then remembered I had this relatively new, fun stencil.
Teamed with Black Heavy Gesso


I've added lots of different areas of Black Heavy Gesso to the background.
*** Caution: the black gesso will stain the stencil but doesn't affect future use ***


Once dried, I've added my layers.


Finally, some Charms Creations banners, journalling and stickers.



***


You can see the whole process in the video below.




Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment