Wednesday 27 June 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Blessed" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Blessed"


I just love these adorable photos - they really show the friendship and individuality of my boys.

I've used the title Blessed
and coated it with white heavy gesso before creating a ombre look by combining distress crayons


In the layout you'll also find the Nested circles
which I've covered with "Apple of my Eye" embossing powder.

Background is simply Colour Blast paste "Sunshine" applied through a stencil and paper layering.


I'm loving the bright and textured result of this page - especially with the vibrant photos. 

It was lots of fun and super easy to put together.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment