Thursday 1 July 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** July 3-2-1 challenge reveal

  Hi Crafters

It's challenge reveal day over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

Your challenge is to use 3 x patterned papers, 2 word title and 1 die cut


Here is my inspiration:

"Book Lover"


Each month we are providing a product focus and this month it's Dies.

I've used the Uniquely Creative Barbed Wire

Don't forget that dies don't have to be used for the exact description ... I've used the barbed wire cuts as the string on my tag :) 

For the background I'm using Uniquely Creative Chevron paper and cut to 8.5 x 11.

The other patterned papers used on this layout are:

Once upon a Christmas

Ocean Breeze

I chose my photo thinking about a two word title and used black thickers

I've included a die cut tag and added lots of stars.

I've created an area for my journalling at the bottom over the mesh ribbon which provides some great texture. 

To finish I've mounted it on some black cardstock.

I look forward to seeing your challenge entries.

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment