Friday 16 July 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** Cybercrop Challenge reveal July

   Hi Crafters

It's cybercrop challenge time over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

Your challenge is to use 



Here is my inspiration:


I'm really enjoying creating with 9x12 at the moment.

 It challenges my creativity but also I can fit a lot more pages on my shelves.

So I've started with wood paper.

Then I've added the mixed media element which is acrylic paint through the Kaisercraft Line Art stencil.

I chose some 3x4 photos and mounted them on black - to give them a little pop. 

I've used the Uniquely Creative Brick die on white cardstock, leaving it plain behind the photo and colouring it with distress ink under the "Brave" word. 

I've finished with some star embellishments and wood pieces.

Thanks for visiting

Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment