Monday 5 July 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** July inspiration post - Scrapbook Layout "Family" background with acrylic paints

   Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing a new layout for Mystical Scrapbooks.


For this layout I wanted to focus on using acrylic paints.

Sea Breeze

Marine Blue

Coastal Blue


Firstly I've used paste through stencil. Once it's dried I've used the acrylic paints with water to thin them out. 

To apply, I've used a combination of packaging technique and paintbrush to move the colours.

Choosing a photo is often a tricky part of creating.

I tried a few and settled on this one.

I've used the Family title from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

With such a pretty background, I just had to add some florals

So I've fussy cut some Uniquely Creative paper and combined it with carnations.

Finally I've finished with just a little black stamping.


Here is the process video to see how this page came together.




Thanks for visiting

Happy Scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment