Friday 13 August 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbook DT *** August Cybercrop reveal 9 x 12 sketch challenge

 Hi Crafters

Today's share is for the Cybercrop challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks.

This month we are inspiring you with sketch challenges.

"Picture Perfect"


I really enjoy creating in 9x12 so I'm challenging you to give it a go.

You could also adapt this sketch to 12 x 12 in the same way.


I didn't want my background to be too overwhelming so I've used a combination of white cardstock and glitter cardstock.

The squares of patterned paper are all from the Uniquely Creative "Choose your own adventure" collection

This time I've kept the chipboard simple and covered it with embossing powder. 

I love to do interesting things with chipboard.

To finish I've just added some fussy cutting, cotton and journalling. 

Can't wait to see your creations

Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment