Monday 2 August 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbook DT *** August Inspiration 12x12 Layout "Friends" with process video

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing a new page for  Mystical Scrapbooks.

"Friends"


For this layout I've been playing with 

Uniquely Creative "Choose your own adventure" collection

These papers already have a mixed media feel so not much extra was needed - but to create some texture I've added some distressing and paper scrunching. 

To embellish I've used some CVS Flair buttons

I love to do interesting things with chipboard.

So for this "Friends" chipboard, I've firstly coated it with acrylic paint.

Then I've covered the upper part with washi tape so I can add the glitter to the bottoms part.

I cover the lower section with tacky glue then sprinkle with glitter.

Once the glitter is dry, I spray with a sealant. 

To finish, I've added a little bit of fussy cutting and some die cut pieces.

Here is the process video:



Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment