Sunday 1 August 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbook DT *** August Challenge reveal 12 x 12 Sketch challenge

Hi Crafters

How is it the start of month already?

Today I'm sharing a new challenge for Mystical Scrapbooks 

This month we are focusing on sketches with a side of chipboard.

"Love this Moment"



I've designed this layout and then given you this sketch to use as you are inspired.


For this layout I've been playing with 

Uniquely Creative "Choose your own adventure" collection

I also needed some colour in the background ... so I pulled out watercolours

To embellish I've used lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Legendary"

and topped it off with some CVS Flair buttons

For the title I've used the Love this Moment chipboard and treated it with acrylic paint and embossing powder.

I'm looking forward to seeing your sketch inspired layouts.

Have fun creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment