Wednesday 4 April 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "I am woman" April challenge inspiration scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "I am woman"


How cute is this month's moodboard?

Image may contain: indoor and text

Now if you are looking at it and thinking it's tricky ... don't worry - I thought the same.
But I broke it down into the main areas that I noticed first.
1. Wood!
2. Pattern
3. Turquoise


I've used Flourish 81 as part of my cluster.
Firstly I gave it a coat of white gesso and then coloured with various Distress Crayons.
The gesso helps them smudge and blend together.


For my title, I've chosen the I am Woman word.
To help it stand out on my page, I've used "Bling" embossing powder from Colour Blast.

To embellish the page, I've chosen some stickers and flowers.
My background features Colour Blast paste in "Envy"


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment