Friday 6 April 2018

Kraft + April challenge - "Love ya" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my layout created for the April challenge at Kraft +.

My Layout 'Love Ya"


I haven't joined in with Kraft + for a little while.
Truth ... I find the idea of Kraft background very challenging.

Something about this month's challenge though made me want to create!


 

So I pulled out some Kraft cardstock and gathered some supplies.

Something Old - Ribbon and fabric washi
Something New - Gold thickers title
Something Borrowed - The stamped flowers came from my crafty friend Therese
(You can read all about our collaboration here)
Something Blue - I created my striped background with Colour Blast Paste "Singin the Blues"



I chose a photo from my stash - the black and white really lets the layout shine and like the journalling says "I just heart that sweet face".



Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.



4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, I love the back ground details and great photo too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous to have you join us again! I love the stripes in the background, very creative...beautiful layout! Hopefully we can inspire you again next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft Plus this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A charming page and a sweet photo. Especially like the floral fabric washi. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete