Wednesday 25 April 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Xoxoxo" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "xoxoxo"


Not only am I stash busting my way through 2018, but I'm getting through some photos too.
This is an oldie but I really wanted to record it.
I chose colours reflecting the photo - navy, blue and white.

Cooper loves to tell Pop stories so I thought the "xoxoxo" chipboard word would make a great title.

I gave it a coat of white gesso, coloured with Distress Crayons and then sealed with Colour Blast "Snow White" embossing powder.


As the page was developing and I was creating layers, I added the
Chipboard Frame
simply covered with Colour Blast "Steel" embossing powder


Background featuring Colour Blast sprays.
The rest of the page features some paper layering and stickers.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment