Tuesday 10 April 2018

--- Colour Blast DT --- "Note" Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a new project for Colour Blast

"Note"


This page was inspired by some pieces I got from A2Z Scraplets.
These Chevron borders were just asking to be covered with Colour Shimmer Dust.


I initially started with "Peacock" and "Velvet"


This quickly changed to also include "Navy" and "Cobalt".

Firstly I started with some background paper - light colours will help the Colour shimmer really lift off the page.

I've cut and adhered the chipboard pieces and then liberally applied some White Heavy Gesso


Start small with the Shimmer Dust and activate with water.
Allow the colour to run and move.
Dry with the heat gun after each application.


I continued to apply different Colour Shimmer dusts until I was happy with the background.
I then added some embellishments and my cluster 



***

You can see the whole process in the video below.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment