Wednesday 11 April 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Snapshot" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Snapshot"


How great does it feel when you create something you love?
This page just happened!!! I love that!

I started with the background ...
I'd used the Silhouette Cameo to create a cut file.
The white hearts are the left over.
While they are still on the cutting mat, I add some glue and then lay a piece of 12x12 paper over the top.
Once dry, peel off the 12x12 and Voila ... a reverse cut file. 

I then added some Colour Blast Spray in "Bling" and let it run down the page.


I created the cluster using stash papers and then decided to have some fun adding chipboard!

I chose the Hanging hearts shape and gave it a coat of black gesso to really help lift it off the page.

Then I chose the Snapshot title and covered it with Colour Blast embossing powder in Bling.

A little gold washi tape and some sequins really help finish this page off.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment