Monday 24 November 2014

D-Lish Scraps Novermber "Coral Glitz" - Boys layout

So many pretty mood boards lately and all very feminine. Which is a struggle for me, living in a house full of boys!! 

I love the combination of sketch and mood board and decided to participate at D-Lish Scraps this month. 

I am trying to scrap my stash rather than buying new at the moment and found this great sheet of Creative Memories paper, which had just the right colours.  I then layered with some white cardstock and added chevron using gold ink and a stencil. Combined with a hand stitched border and flowers, I titled this page "Boys" because I love the fact that the layout is very "coral glitz" and feminine but I was pregnant with two little boys.


Materials:

Creative Memories paper, White cardsotck, Versa color #91 Gold, Chevron stencil, pink cardstock, embossing folder, white chalk, paper doillie, flowers, gold leaves, gold heart sequins, black ink, black pen

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely and a wonderful record of a special time.. and good on you for using what is in your stash.. I am trying to do that too.. thanks so much for joining in at D-Lish Mood Board this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos - and twins OMG!!! love your take on the moodboard - thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've used this board even tho you have boys! And such a beautiful page about you!! Thanks for joining in at D-lish for November :)

    ReplyDelete