Sunday 30 November 2014

Off the rails scrapbooking November challenge

Phew, the end of November kind of snuck up on me. Almost didn't get this layout done in time.

I joined in with the team at Off the Rails Scrapbooking for their November Challenge.

I was immediately inspired by the purple and yellow and knew I had some great colours in my stash to play with. I copied the leaves hanging on the twine and made a banner. And of course, "Your Special" but in a slightly different context.

"Your Special Day"



Materials:

Creative Memories Paper, gesso, modelling paste, Close to my heart Stamp, Versa Colour "Violet", Kaisercraft "Violet", yellow & purple cardstock, purple corrugated board, washi tape, Little Birdie burlap flower and butterfly, twine, buttons, ribbon, doillie, diamonties, 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Louise and the dark background looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Louise! Fabulous use of the colours from the palette, and I just love that cute banner! Thanks for playing along with us at Off the Rails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute pop of yellow and purple.. fun banner. Great design. Thanks for playing along at Off the Rails

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous - I love how you used the mood board, & the banner looks fab...also LOVE the button on twine hanging down like that - clever!! Thanks for joining us at OTR this month:):)

    ReplyDelete