Wednesday 15 August 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Fingers & Toes" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Fingers and Toes"


While recently looking through some baby albums I found a bunch of photos that hadn't been scrapped. So I'm working through some baby pics (even though my boys are now 5).

I started with the lovely Fingers and Toes chipboard.
I've used Colour Blast Embossing powder in "Indigo" to colour it.


I also discovered this super sweet "ABC" blocks chippie.
I decided to leave it a little raw.
I used water colours to highlight the letters and then used the Uniquely Creative sparkle pen to colour the edges.



Other elements on this page are watercolour background, paper frames, splatters, stickers and paper layers.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment