Wednesday 8 August 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Proud Much?!!!" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Proud Much"


I was lucky enough to head along to the Brisbane Scrapbook expo in June.
I took a class with Jenny Heaslip Scrapbooker
Jenny makes the most wonderful interactive pages.
I decided to go ahead and make one for this layout.


The front page folds back and reveals the journalling and a second photo.

I couldn't resist the Proud Much?!!!! Chipboard


At the Scrapbook expo I also picked up some of the new Colour Blast embossing powders, this one "Sparkling Sands" is just exactly like the name.

Other elements on this page are from the Kaisercraft Stargazer collection.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment