Wednesday 29 August 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "A work of Heart" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "A work of heart"



On this page I've used the "A Work of Heart" chipboard


I've colored it with black ink and then painted on Colour Blast Shimmer Spray "Bling" for that lovely gold shimmer.
Then I've painted the heart with red water colour to help it lift off the page.



To decorate the rest of my page, I chose to use blue and red as they were the colours in the photos.
I've used Colour Blast paste in "Just Blue" through a stencil and added minimal embellishments.

Finally I've done some journalling - Very important, don't forget to right the story.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. Inuti Casio G-Shock Dragon fake hublot Ball GA110 ligger Casios inbyggda kvartsrörelse och digital modul 5146. 5146 tar sig in i en mängd olika Casios modeller och fake seiko erbjuder en imponerande mängd funktioner. Det kanske mest överraskande av dessa är inkluderingen av en hastighetsindikator tillsammans med 1/1000 sekunders kronograf, men hela listan innehåller fake rolex också en automatisk evig kalender, 24-timmars nedräkningstimer, fyra dagliga larm, en världstimer, radio per timme, kontrollerad tidsjustering och fake Rolex justerbar hemstadsinställning. Batteriets livslängd beräknas till två år med en noggrannhet på + 15 / -15 sekunder rolex replica per månad.

    ReplyDelete