Monday 1 October 2018

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- October Challenge reveal "Show Bags"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for the October challenge at
Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

My Layout "Show Bags"



This month we are encouraging you to use something recycled on your page.


My page features a photo of my boys at our local show after they picked out their first show bags.
Master C had kept his since May and I decided it would be perfect to recycle for this page.


The bag has an ombre feel starting with orange to red and then black at the bottom.
I used this as my inspiration for the background.


I started with white card stock and used Vicki Boutin water colours with a spatula 


Other elements include acrylic through a stencil and stamping before adding title and a little bit of sparkle.

Can't wait to see your recycled projects.

Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment