Sunday 28 October 2018

--- Kitaholic Kits DT --- "Zed" Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome along to my blog today.
I'm so pleased to be sharing inspiration for 




Here is my layout
"Zed"



The inspiration for this page was the Mixed Media Kit featuring the fabulous Colour Blast Artists Inks in "Citrus", "Marine" and "Sunburnt".

I decided that I wanted to make a water colour background, but I didn't want it to be solid colour.
So I took some old washi tape and taped off sections of white cardstock.

I then added the artists inks firstly in Citrus and Sunburnt, sprayed with water and dried with heat gun.
I left it overnight to make sure it was completely dry then repeated the process with Marine and Citrus.


After it dried, I removed the washi tape and got this awesome stripey background.
I decided to trim it and mount it on  black cardstock.

The rest of the page is just layering embellishments with some stitching and a couple of black ink splatters to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.






No comments:

Post a Comment