Sunday 7 October 2018

--- Kitaholic Kits DT --- "Adventure" Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome along to my blog today.
I'm so pleased to have joined the team at 




I've been a huge fan of there amazingly coordinated selection and am loving creating with the delicious goodies.

Firstly if you haven't already watched an unboxing by one of the girls - pop over to the YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/KitaholicKits

There are four kits:

Main

Pocket

Embellish

Mixed Media

There is even a private facebook group with bonus's just for subscribers!


***


This month I set the challenge which is to participate in the below "Blind" Crop.





Here is my inspiration for you
"Adventure"



I've also created a process video for this layout too.




This months kits are full of delicious Vicki Boutin die cuts and papers!

 

We recently spent a weekend at Woodgate Beach and I really wanted to scrap these photos of my boys at the beach - the brights of this collection are perfect!


Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment