Monday 1 October 2018

--- White ... with 1 CT --- October challenge reveal "Trouble x 2" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome to the October challenge at White ... with 1

Here is my inspiration layout "Trouble x 2"


This month we have a fun easy to use sketch.


Each month when I prepare the WW1 challenge, I start by raiding my stash for anything that matches the colour. 
Then it becomes a challenge to find a suitable photo.
Thankfully I found this one from when my boys where less than twelve months and knew that it would work so well with this months colour.


It's always going to be trouble when it's quiet and this was what I found ...
My two boys pulling all the tissues out of the box!!!

I had fun with paste and washi tape for the background and embellished with my photo cluster.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment